A rainy day is the perfect time to import, organise, and edit your photos inside Lightroom. Here’s a quick recap of how to do this.
HOW TO EXPORT YOUR PHOTOS
1. Right-Click on an image and select “Export” from the local menu
2. Select a destination folder
3. Add a filename
4. Enter settings as shown above
Remember you can save almost any custom settings as a preset in Lightroom.
HOW TO MAKE AN EXPORT PRESET
1. Click the “Add” button in the lower left corner.
2. Name your export preset
3. Right click on your new preset
4. Select “Update with Current Settings”
Note: next time you want to export an image from the Library or Develop modules, you can now RIGHT CLICK on the image as you did before and select “EXPORT”. This time, you’ll select your new preset from the export submenu. In this way, you can carry on working whilst Lightroom exports your image in the background.